Podcast 85 - Tim Milgram - The dance content genius opens up about making a career out of what the world Has Come To Love
Episode 85 with Tim Milgram (T.Milly Creative) takes you on the journey with one of the most impactful creators behind some of the most popular dance content on your computer, phone, and t.v. screens. (Yes, I know this is a super bold/blanket statement, but it's true... look up Tim's work).
In this episode we cover:
- Tim quitting his computer programing career to pursue dance
- Tim’s transition from dancing professionally to filming
- Advice on choosing between dance and other passions
- Being from another country and moving around
- What Tim finds the most exceptional dancers have in common
- What it’s like working for Tim
- Growing his brand and from an individual into a company
- Tim’s secret dream
- How he developed his craft in filming dance
- Perspective on what it’s like to be the director on a job
- How Tim balances out professional life with personal
- The basic film knowledge Tim thinks all dancers should have for social media
- How Tim goes about combining the classroom experience with in-studio filing
- Tim starting and hosting its/his own classes
- New perspective as studio owner
- What’s next for the dance world
- What from his upbringing helped prepare him with his career
- Dealing with stress
- We get philosophical AF near the end, and it's AWESOME
Enjoy, take notes, let us know what you think! We love when you leave us a review on iTunes. Keep in touch with us on Insta @dancespeakpodcast!!!
After 15 years of experience in the dance world, Galit has worked as Assistant Choreographer for Prince, danced in numerous music videos, including Pharrell Williams' "Happy", has been featured in two dance publications, and currently works as a dance instructor and conditioning specialist in Los Angeles and around the country.